Can't save Word file to G:Drive folder
To reinstall Drive for desktop to fix miscellaneous issues in Microsoft Windows, follow the steps below:
- Temporarily disable all antivirus, firewall, and browser extensions.
- Re-try to see if the issue is resolved.
- Check that you don't have any Un-synced data.
- Exit Drive for desktop.
- Clear files cached on your computer.
- Go to: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\
- Delete the DriveFS folder.
- Restart the computer to clear any cached settings.
- Download GoogleDriveSetup.exe - Click here
- Run the installer.